Sunday 28 June 2015

Weekly Signal : 29 June 2015 - 3 July 2015

*Signals updated before monday morning every week :)

My analysis for this week:

GBPUSD:
1)SIDEWAY, This pair is no longer in uptrend. But from my view, it can reach 1.5768 or 1.5785 max.

If it gets momentum to 1.5665, that means bearish trend occurs.

EURUSD:
1)DOWNTREND. Yup u heard that. Last week this pair failed to reach 1.1235 and suddenly closing price around 200ema line. Looks like this pair waiting for fundamental news to give new impact either up or down.

But as we can see this pair trying to break 200ema line a few times recently, from my experience it will break the line for sure. If successful, next target is 1.1050.

By the way, on the other side, hitting 1.1330 suggests uptrend is not end yet. Next target after that is 1.14.



EURJPY:
1)DOWNTREND, Breaking 137.65 and next target is 137.50. Or buystop at 139.40 and target profit at 139.50.

Longterm target is 135.15


Signals above according to IKOFX graph.


Regards,
mmaker - eeey3500@gmail.com

*email me if you wanna know pricing/package for scalping secret technique

1 comment:

  1. Following the trend is the ideal way we can generate good returns consistently, but if we are not keeping up with things for that matter, it will be hard to manage up things. I love this blog, as it’s seriously helpful with the epic signals, so I like it ever so much more. I trade under OctaFX and with them, I find it ever so useful and beneficial due to the long list of benefits including daily market updates, it’s all very nice for all.

    ReplyDelete