Sunday 14 June 2015

Weekly Signal : 15 June 2015 - 19 June 2015

*Signals updated before monday morning every week :)

My analysis for this week:

GBPUSD:

1)UPTREND, Looking at the trend,  ema lines, pivot, closing price, all  towards uptrend. It should touch 1.56 by next week. But next week there are alot of big fundamental news so be careful of volatile market price. (hit 1.56)

At longer term, i can see price may hitting back 1.5257.

EURUSD:

1)UPTREND. But downtrend could comes in a few weeks. Last week it touched 1.1377 but didnt get closer to 1.14. There's a big chance for next week price going to 1.14 and 1.1430. After that, i'll give my analysis whether price starting back to go down or remain heading north. (hit 1430)

*If this pair hit 1.1122, that is the 1st indicator to go bearish.

EURJPY:

1)SIDEWAY, For this pair, i hope it go down to 138.60 but then hitting up the 139.34 for me to start buying.
(hit 138.60 and 139.34)
But what if price keep going down to 137.97? that means in longer term price may turn bearish and targeting the 135.20.

Both EUR and JPY are weak right now, and both could get momentum by having huge news impact.

Signals above according to IKOFX graph.

Regards,
mmaker - eeey3500@gmail.com

*email me if you wanna know pricing/package for scalping secret technique

1 comment:

  1. I believe there are very rare sites like this one, as mostly are paid signal services and even then they are not good enough while some free are not worth even mentioning. I trade under OctaFX and with them; I am able to do it all nicely due to the luxuries present here. Whether it’s their ECN account or cTrader platform, it’s awesome to trade with and makes everything wok so much better and easier, so I feel absolutely pleased with it and helps me working out quite nicely and allows me to succeed in any situation I trade with.

    ReplyDelete