Saturday 20 June 2015

Weekly Signal : 22 June 2015 - 26 June 2015

*Signals updated before monday morning every week :)

My analysis for this week:

GBPUSD:

1)UPTREND, But could this pair reach as high as 1.6000?  i think this pair in overbought area, and going down to 1.5830 looks okay and can be accepted. (hit 5830)

At longer term, i can see price may hitting back 1.5540.


EURUSD:

1)UPTREND. It hit my target 1.1430 and yes, for now we can see this pair on uptrend. If this pair breaks 1438 that means it can reach 1.15 in longer term.

In different scenario where bearish power can be on the rise, this pair going down to 1.1240. That is the line to consider for traders who seek downtrend. (hit 1240)


EURJPY:

1)SIDEWAY, For 2 weeks this pair is going nowhere. Pivot lines to tight on each other. What can i say is put buystop at 140.70, and sell stop at 138.12. Take profit at 140.80 and 138 respectively. (hit 138)


Signals above according to IKOFX graph.

Regards,

mmaker - eeey3500@gmail.com
*email me if you wanna know pricing/package for scalping secret technique

2 comments:

  1. Usually, I have been working out on my own method, as I believe if we are to be successful then we won’t do it through signal services. So, it’s obviously great that we trade with good broker that can be relied and trusted upon. Right now, I am working under OctaFX and with them, I am able to do it all nicely because of low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is zero balance protection, swap free account and much more, it’s all fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for various Forex Signals services, as I can’t give enough time to trading due to my own personal workload. So, I have started up with various one and out of all these, I figured out Daily Pips Signal service as the best because of their low cost yet over 90% accuracy rate, it is simply phenomenal by every way. It’s not just that, but we can even try out their analysis and guidance, it deserves to be applauded.

    ReplyDelete