Saturday 16 May 2015

Weekly Signal : 18 May 2015 - 22 May 2015

My analysis for this week:

GBPUSD:

1)UPTREND, but downtrend momentum is gaining strength. Last friday price moved kinda weird despite usd still weak in all fundamental report. I think price may touch 1.5650 line soon. (hit 5650)


EURUSD:

1)UPTREND. I dont see any technical views to state that the downtrend is near. 1.15 should be the best target for now.

On the other hand, bearish view looks likely if price hit 1.1220. (hit 1220)


EURJPY:

1)UPTREND, but bearish view is near. If price continously skyrocket, would it again opening gap during 2 jan at 144.50. It is still far away, and there's one bookmark down there also that could be as a longterm target at 133.50.

Try enter sell at 137.14, take profit at 137 or a bit under it.



Dont take profit too much!

Signals above according to IKOFX graph.

Regards,
mmaker - eeey3500@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Using of signal service need to be done wisely, as it’s too often we are quick to put the blame on signal service even when we don’t manage things correctly. I have been using it and I get great results, as I follow it accurately plus I keep strong money management which is easier with OctaFX Broker, as they have epic 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s sensational with been use able too, so I like it all so much and helps with money management.

    ReplyDelete