Sunday 22 March 2015

Weekly Signal : 23 Mar 2015 - 27 Mar 2015

Let's predict the future!

GBPUSD:

1)SIDEWAY. Unless it hit back 1.5165 and stay top above EMA200 line. Next ressistance should be at 1.5300. Downtrend continues if it hit 1.4599.

EURUSD:

1)SIDEWAY. But i do believe this pair may hit back 1.05 in the long run.


EURJPY:

1)SIDEWAY. Same like Eurusd, i believe this pair may going down. Even both currencies are weak but yen is safer and more close to heaven. (went down)

Dont take profit too much!

Signals above according to IKOFX graph.

Regards,

mmaker - eeey3500@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It’s being nearly 2 months now since I started up following this blog and out of over 70 trades, I have won 59! That is simply monstrous number. Although, I have kept the money management in control, but with the level of accuracy, it’s easier for me to increase it up with confidence. I also get another advantage which is through my broker OctaFX, as they are too special with their brilliant offers including 50% bonus on deposit which is use able!

    ReplyDelete