Sunday 15 March 2015

Weekly Signal : 16 Mar 2015 - 20 Mar 2015

Let's predict the future!

GBPUSD:

1)DOWNTREND. Despite USD pressuring GBP to a new low level, this pair will retest to possibly as high as to 1.49 area. But better enter buy and target to 1.4770. (hit 1.49)

EURUSD:

1)DOWNTREND. But the lowest point last week is intact with weekly pivot. It has good chance to go up into 1.06 area or at least to 1.0520. (hit 1.06)

EURUSD Parity?
There are rumours about will this pair hit the 1.00 line. But from my opinion.....not yet. But in the future yes, looks likely the parity can be real. However, this pair has been in oversold area in all timeframes. So the best chance to enter buy is from 1.03 or 1.02. I think if price keep sliding down and then hit 1.03, we could see this pair going up to the sky.


EURJPY:

1)DOWNTREND. This pair has a signal to move up to 129.00 area.  But if u want to enter buy better take profit at 127.80 (hit 129.00)

Dont take profit too much!

Signals above according to IKOFX graph.

Regards,

mmaker - eeey3000@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Signals are something that no one says no for, I am talking about free ones and this is no different, but having used this myself, I can say that the quality here is absolutely first class and in honest way, I believe it is good enough to be paid one! I usually trade following my broker OctaFX and their daily market updates, but now I can use this as well and that truly increases my chance and gives me performance major boost which keeps me relaxed.

    ReplyDelete