Saturday 14 January 2017

Forex Weekly Signal : 16 - 20 January 2017

Forexhehe - Forex Weekly Signal 2017

I'm not a pro forex trader, but I'm hoping someday I will be there, among top forex trader in Malaysia. But who is pro trader actually?

In my opinion, generally pro trader is the one who can get more profit than loss in bullish, bearish and flat/sideway trend. He also can control his emotion and really confident where the price will go in near future. That's the basic.

After that pro trader is a 'futurist'. He can foresee the future and knows where the price will go correctly. How he do that? To do that he must have the ability to create a unique technique to read price movement. Technically speaking, pro trader can create his own formula to calculate currency strength, volume, average price, etc. He dont trust other analysis and reviews. He just trust himself.

Yeah, I'm also has my own technique too. I dont know if there is another trader out there using the same technique like me. Forexhehe will continue on his own way. From Forexhaha and  now Forexhehe. Maybe if I can develope new trading style there will be new blog; Forexh---

Okay okay time for signal:

EURUSD: Uptrend

Buystop at 1.0685, tp 6pips (hit +12pips) hit 2 times
Sellstop at 1.0530, tp 6pips (cancel order)
Sellstop at 1.0486, tp 6pips (cancel order)

Forex note: Medium term target is 1.0565

GBPUSD: Sideway

Longterm target is 1.2035? yes. (hit on monday morning, no more sell limit)
Update : Enter buy and target 1.2070 (hit +50pips)

But I will start selling IF this pair hit back 1.2320. So prepare sell limit around there. (cancel order)

EURJPY: Downtrend

Sellstop at 121.37, tp 7pips (hit +7pips)

Forex note: Medium term target is 121.30. (hit target)

USDJPY: Downtrend

Buystop at 116.73, tp 6pips (cancel order)


AUDUSD: Uptrend

Uptrend? But I wanna focus on sell here. If you like to enter sell, you can put take profit around 0.7480. Or if you crazy can put 0.7435. (hit 7480)


Signals according to IKOFX graph and all signals are valid until saturday 21/1/17 malaysia time.

Let's get green pips together! Forex 100% profit getting closer with forexhehe signal!

Contact me at:
eeey3500@yahoo.com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment