Tuesday 26 July 2016

INFINITE TRADE - Intro


INFINITE TRADE

INTRO - DETERMINISM

Why gold prices stopped at 1900usd/oz and never goes higher for now? Why oil prices failed to reach 150usd per barrel?

Why GBPUSD bounced back from 1.36 to 1.70 and then falling back to 1.36?


Why, why... and why?


There must be reasons for this phenomena. Something we try to figure out for centuries. Maybe some of expert traders already found the real secret and they called it 'Holy Grail Technique'.

Here I would like to share with you some of my forex trading styles. I will try to teach and tell you the universal theory, in this story...


Next episode : The Beginning

.

1 comment:

  1. I always feel hesitant to trade on Gold because the risk is slightly higher. I mostly concentrate on currency trading since that really helps me work out nicely. I get another advantage which comes with OctaFX broker and their lovely conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also magnificent deposit bonus up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why I find it really easy to trade through it.

    ReplyDelete