Saturday 5 May 2012

Weekly Signal : 30 April - 4 May 2012

My internet connection quite slow and i can't update the signal as usual, but i will show u here from my personal PC and let see the results :

Forexhehe Weekly Signal

GBPUSD:
Buy at : no signal at the moment.
Sell at : 1.6082, take profit 10-12pips (cancel order)


EURUSD:
Buy at : no signal at the moment.
Sell at : 1.3176, take profit 10-11pips (hit +11pips)

EURJPY:
Buy at : no signal at the moment.
Sell at :  104.56, take profit 10-12pips. (hit +12pips) 


 ;)

1 comment:

  1. Signals are always very handy to have and can really help us with performance, but we just need to be wise with using it and not follow blindly. I have not found too many sites that I say are trustworthy, but this is very different and something worthy going for. I have been following this from last 1 month and have got over 80% accuracy thus far, I also follow my broker OctaFX market update service, and so all this makes it easy and simple.

    ReplyDelete